Do you lack a confident smile because you have yellow teeth? At Healthy Smilez Dental Care Centre, we can make your teeth sparkling and bright that not only makes your smile beautiful but raises your self-esteem. There are mainly of two types of teeth whitening in India:
In-office Teeth Whitening: Procedure is done by your cosmetic dentist using a light or laser on professional grade gel with higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. For this popular power-whitening cosmetic dental treatment procedure, your dentist first protects your gums, and then applies a concentrated whitening agent. The oxidizing agent triggers the gel and produces instant results, almost in the range of one hour.
DIY (Do It Yourself) Home Teeth Whitening: With this teeth whitening option, a mouth guard-like tray is filled with a peroxide-based bleaching gel or paste and placed over the teeth for one to several hours a day for up to four weeks. Whether you use an at home teeth whitening kit, or have your teeth whitening by a dentist, you can help maintain the results by flossing and brushing daily. Also, avoid acidic and tannin-rich foods and beverages such as:
- Black teas and coffee
- White and red wine
- Sports drinks
- Carbonated beverages (dark and light-colored sodas)
- Berries and other strongly-colored foods
- Sauces (soy, tomato, curries)
Teeth Whitening: Why You Should Talk to Your Dentist
- Teeth bleaching can make teeth temporarily sensitive — or be uncomfortable for people who already have sensitive teeth. When used incorrectly, home kits can also lead to burned — even temporarily bleached — gums.
- Teeth whitening works best for people with yellow teeth and is less effective for people with brown teeth. If your teeth are gray or purple, tooth bleaching probably won’t work at all.
- To be sure teeth whitening is worth your time and money, talk to your dentist before you use an over-the-counter tooth whitening kit.
For affordable instant teeth whitening in Delhi or home teeth whitening tips, visit the best dentist in Delhi by booking an appointment right awayshare